Minecraft is getting more popular day by day. One of the reasons for its popularity is the flexibility it offers to the players. You can play this game on different devices. Through https //aka.ms/remoteconnect website you can enjoy the delightful feature of crossplay. In this article, you will be getting the full guide to remoteconnect Minecraft from setting it up to the error it shows. Just keep reading the article and you will get all your questions answered.
What is https //aka.ms/remoteconnect?
It is a web portal that allows players to connect with their Microsoft accounts and enjoy their Minecraft video game irrespective of their gaming device. This web portal allows Minecraft players to access their game with any Xbox console and even to non-Microsoft consoles such as PS4, PS5, and Nintendo.
To access this feature you are required to have a Microsoft account. Players using Xbox even don’t need this requirement since they are already having the account.
How to Set up Remote Connect Minecraft on Different Devices?
Setting up a remote connection to Minecraft on different devices is not a typical task to perform. You just need to follow the simple steps that you can find below as per your preference for the device.
Setting Minecraft remote connect on PlayStation 4 is a simple process to follow. Before getting into the steps you need to make sure that you have a Microsoft account. If you don’t have one then you can make it on Microsoft.
- Go to the PS store to purchase the game. After downloading, launch the game on https //aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Connect it with your Microsoft Account by following the on-screen wizards.
- In the game click the main menu and click the play button.
- Hit “Create a new world”. After that must enable the multiplayer option.
- Now you can click on the creation of a virtual world and enjoy the feature of crossplay
If you are having an Xbox profile already then it would be a very easy [process for you as you need to just go to the web portal and log in with your Xbox profile. Make sure that you have purchased the game earlier. Now, you can play the game but to enjoy the remote connect feature then you must follow the following steps.
- On your game control, press the button for Xbox.
- Click “Account.” > “Account Privacy & Online Safety.”
- Find “Xbox Live Privacy.”
- Select “Custom.” > “View Details” > “Customize.”
Now, You need to check whether these steps had worked for you or not. So, Go to “Communication and Multiplayer” and see if the “Communication Outside of Xbox Live” option is working or not.
Remoteconnect Minecraft switch is the most popular version of playing. People are likely to play on these devices. If you want to know how to set up a remote connection on it then you must follow the simple steps. This process is quite similar to Ps4 and requires your Microsoft Id password. Make sure you have purchased the game already.
- Open the weblink and try login in with the Microsoft account by inputting the 8-digit code.
- Remoteconnect Minecraft will log you into your account. Also, it will get the needed information BY itself within a few minutes.
- The code automatically logs you into your Microsoft account on your Nintendo console.
- Now. you can play the game.
- You need to enable the multiplayer option in the game. (after launching)
Having an error with Minecraft is a very common problem. You can also resolve this with easy and simple steps. aka.ms/remote connect error is associated with Minecraft and comen when you are playing on PlayStation. Minecraft cross-platform purposes are the most general reason for this error code. You need to have an active Xbox Live account to play the game.
Reasons for the https //aka.ms/remoteconnect error
You should get into the root cause first for getting it resolved properly. There are two common reasons for the error as follows.
- First, If you are trying to connect the Minecraft feature for the first time on your device. This is likely to happen when you try to play the game on a device that is not connected to Microsoft.
- The recent change in the device could be another reason for the error message. Consequently, You need to make sure that if you change the device then you must not change the setting of your Microsoft account.
How To Resolve the Error?
In short, we can say that the error occurs because of login issues. To resolve you need to do the following things that can help you to eliminate the error
- Restart your video gaming platform
- Try logging in with another Microsoft account.
- Reinstall your game.
- Delete linked consoles.
If none of them works out for you then you must try deleting corrupted data files that will surely work for you. You can just follow these listed steps to detect the file you may wanna delete.
- First, Launch your Minecraft.
- Click on Device Menu setting> system setting
- Choose storage and then view your stored date
- The last step is to delete all those files.
Read more: ROBLOX MUSIC CODES: A COMPLETE GUIDE (2022)
In a nutshell, we have discussed every crossplay feature with you. We have talked about https //aka.ms/remoteconnect very precisely so that you will be able to tackle errors coming your way and also the setup process in any device. If you are still facing any problems then you may connect us in the comment box.
Q1. How Safe Is https //aka.ms/remoteconnect?
Yes, This website is completely safe. This website is owned by Microsoft which makes it more trustworthy. The link available to us is in the standard format. Also, It is hosted on a Microsoft website so it is legal to use.
Q2. Can I link my mobile Minecraft account on PS4?
Yes, You can as it is a free account that you may connect on various devices. Its flexibility allows you to do so. It is one of the reasons for its popularity.
Q3. Do I Need A Microsoft Account To Access Minecraft Crossplay?
Yes, you do need to have a Microsoft account to play Minecraft crossplay. This is because of the ownership of Microsoft to the portal.