Facing issues while using Norton software is very common. Different errors can occur when you attempt to install the software or download any other related software. Fortunately, to get rid of the issues you face while using Norton, it offers its users Norton auto fix. It is a repair tool that you can run on your system and get rid of the common Norton issues that you can face. There are different ways that you can use to run Norton Autofix on your system. In case you are new to the tool, this guide can be helpful for you. Here’s how to run Norton auto fix for you.
Steps to Run Norton AutoFix
If you are not aware of the steps to run the Norton Autofix tool on your system, here are all the steps you will have to follow. Make sure to follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to open Norton.
- Next, you will have to click on the open option under the My Norton option.
- When done, you need to look for the help option on the main window of Norton and then choose the option to get help.
- Next, you need to click on the Norton Autofix option and then wait until the process is complete.
- When it is completed, you will have to click on the close option.
Steps to Getting Rid of Norton AutoFix Issues
Now, if you have encountered any issue while running the Norton Autofix on your system, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below to resolve it.
- To start with, if you have faced an issue while connecting to the internet, make sure that you have achieved a stable connection and then proceed with clicking on the retry option.
- If you continue facing the Internet issue, you will have to click on the skip option and then proceed with the process. You can then use the different Norton processes.
- Lastly, if you continue facing the issue, you will click on the open support website option.
Steps to Fix Prevalent Connection Errors in Norton Autofix
In this section of the article, we have explained to you all the steps you need to follow to fix the standard connectivity issues using Norton auto fix. Check out all the steps below. Before that, you need to make sure that you have connected the system to a stable connection.
- You will have to make sure that you have correctly connected the system to the internet.
- After this, you will have to ensure that the wireless settings are correctly configured.
- Next, you will have to ensure if the adapter or the modem is connected to the power outlet and system appropriately.
- Moreover, make sure that the parental controls are not applied, and if used, they should be appropriately configured.
- After this, you will have to ensure that you have chosen to allow traffic under the network cost awareness Option.
- When done, you will have to make sure to allow traffic under the Norton firewall settings.
- Lastly, if you use a proxy server, you will have to ensure to connect it to the system and then make sure to update the network and configure the proxy properly.
know about the how to upgrade Norton security
Steps to Getting Rid of Security Errors
When the Norton Autofix tool detects all the errors, it will also remove them from the system. It will not need any input to fix the issue. Now, if you face any security threats and need all the information about the danger, here are the steps you need to follow.
- To start with, you will have to visit the official Norton website.
- You will then have to look for the device security option and then click on the open option.
- Now, you will have to click ok the security option and choose the history option.
- You will then have to click on the drop-down menu, choose resolved security threats, and select the details option.
- When done, you will see all the steps that they have followed to fix the issue.
So, this was all about the Norton auto-fix tool. We have tried explaining to you the complete process in detail. If you still face issues while running the application on the system, you will have to talk to the support team.